View/download data sheet.
View/download safety data sheet
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
Aerocel® ULP® Ultra-Low Perm Tube Insulation
Aerocel ULP offers exceptionally low water permeability and is a flexible alternative to cellular glass. With a wide operating temperature range, it can be specified for many types of liquid and gas piping systems, from hot water process piping to limited cryogenic systems. It has everything you would want and expect from a closed-cell elastomeric pipe insulation – flexibility, moisture resistance, low thermal conductivity, and a built-in vapor retarder. Plus, it’s made with a proprietary blend of EPDM rubber that makes it uniquely durable in extreme environments.
Aerocel ULP is available in unslit tubes for new piping applications and pre-slit with Aeroflex’s SSPT tubes for existing piping.
See data sheet for available sizes, thicknesses and corresponding R-values.
• ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
• ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
• Buy American
• California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
• EPA TSCA Section 6(h)
• IECC®, International Energy Conservation Code®
• MIL-P-15280 (S,T)
• Efficient, low thermal conductivity
• Long lasting – Excellent UV AND Moisture Resistance
• Indoor Advantage[TM] Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• Environmental Product Declarations (EPD’s)
• Health Product Declarations (HPD’s)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
Continuous Operating Temperature Range: -320°F to 257°F ( -196°C to 125°C)
Thermal Conductivity @ 75°F (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.01
Non-corrosive on stainless steel (ASTM C692)
Fire Safety: passes 25/50 (ASTM E84)*
Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)
*Through 2-inch wall thickness