View/download data sheet.
View/download safety data sheet
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
Aerocel® with SaniGuard™
Aerocel with SaniGuard is a perfect choice for piping systems where sanitary conditions must be maintained and/or surfaces will be exposed to washdown. Typical applications include food and beverage processing, refrigeration/frozen storage facilities, pharmaceutical plants, and grocery stores. The properly sized SaniGuard jacketing is supplied with the Aerocel closed-cell elastomeric pipe insulation as a separate component in the carton to be field-installed. A matching white 2” PVC tape is available to seal PVC seams (sold separately).
The SaniGuard jacketing provides a smooth, highly cleanable surface that repels liquid and resists abrasion. It also meets FDA and USDA washdown standards when installed with PIC Welding Adhesive (sold separately).
Aerocel with SaniGuard also offers UV and mechanical protection for exterior applications.
• ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
• ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
• Buy American
• California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
• EPA TSCA Section 6(h)
• IECC®, International Energy Conservation Code®
• Efficient, low thermal conductivity
• Long lasting – Excellent moisture, mechanical and UV protection
• GREENGUARD Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• Environmental Product Declarations (EPD’s)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
Hot and Cold Water Plumbing
Continuous Operating Temperature Range: -297°F to 257°F ( -183°C to 125°C)
Thermal Conductivity @ 75°F (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.03
Non-corrosive on stainless steel (ASTM C692)
Fire Safety: passes 25/50 (ASTM E84)*
Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)
*Through 2-inch wall thickness