View/download data sheet.
View/download safety data sheet
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
AEROFLEX® offers single-source hermetic system accessories, including EPDM fitting covers, insulated pipe supports, specialty contact adhesives, tapes, and coatings, and are covered by an express limited warranty.
AEROFLEX EPDM™ Sheet & Roll Insulation
AEROFLEX EPDM™ Sheet & Roll is a closed-cell elastomeric foam insulation available in smooth durable sheets and rolls. Ideal for large pipes, fittings, chillers, tanks, and equipment. Plus, it’s made with a proprietary blend of nonpolar EPDM rubber that makes it uniquely durable for long-lasting performance and protection against moisture and environmental stresses.
AEROFLEX EPDM™ Sheet & Roll is available in a wide range of thicknesses to meet condensation control and energy code requirements. See data sheet for thicknesses and corresponding R-values.
Most thicknesses are available with or without a pressure-sensitive adhesive back for faster installation.
- ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
- IECC®, International Energy Conservation Code®
- ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
- Buy American
- California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
- CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
- EPA TSCA Section 6(h)
• Efficient, low thermal conductivity
• Long lasting – Excellent UV AND Moisture Resistance
• Indoor Advantage™ Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• Environmental Product Declarations (EPD’s)
• Health Product Declarations (HPD’s)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
Large Pipes & Fittings
Tanks & Vessels
Continuous Operating Temperature Range: -297°F to 257°F ( -183°C to 125°C), -22°F to 248°F (-30°C to 120°C) with PSA
Thermal Conductivity @ 75°F (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.03
Non-corrosive on stainless steel (ASTM C692)
Fire Safety: passes 25/50 (ASTM E84, UL723, CAN/ULC-S102)*
Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)
*Through 2-inch wall thickness