View/download data sheet.
View/download safety data sheet
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
AEROFLEX® offers single-source hermetic system accessories, including EPDM fitting covers, insulated pipe supports, specialty contact adhesives, tapes, and coatings, and are covered by an express limited warranty.
AEROFLEX EPDM™ Unslit Tube Insulation
AEROFLEX EPDM™ Unslit Tube has everything you would want or expect from closed-cell pipe insulation – flexibility, moisture resistance, low thermal conductivity, and built-in vapor retarder. Plus, it’s made with a proprietary blend EPDM rubber that makes it uniquely durable when exposed to moisture and environmental stresses.
Wide range of sizes and thicknesses to meet energy codes and condensation control requirements.
- ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
- ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
- Buy American
- California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
- CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
- EPA TSCA Section 6(h)
- IECC®, International Energy Conservation Code®
• Efficient, low-thermal conductivity
• Long lasting – Excellent UV AND Moisture Resistance
• Indoor Advantage™ Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• Environmental Product Declarations (EPD’s)
• Health Product Declarations (HPD’s)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
Hot and Cold Water Plumbing
Continuous Operating Temperature Range: -297°F to 257°F ( -183°C to 125°C)
Thermal Conductivity @ 75°F (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.02
Non-corrosive on stainless steel (ASTM C692)
Fire Safety: passes 25/50 (ASTM E84, UL723, CAN/ULC-S102)*
Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)
*Through 2-inch wall thickness