View/download data sheet.
View/download safety data sheet
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
AEROFLEX® offers single-source hermetic system accessories, including EPDM fitting covers, insulated pipe supports, specialty contact adhesives, tapes, and coatings, and are covered by an express limited warranty.
AEROFLEX® White/Gray Tube Insulation
AEROFLEX® White/Gray is our light-colored option for exposed ceilings or other applications where an unpainted, off-white insulation is desired for aesthetic purposes. It has all of the excellent performance characteristics of all AEROFLEX EPDM™-based closed-cell insulation including excellent moisture resistance, UV resistance, low thermal conductivity, and a built-in vapor retarder.
Available in unslit tubes for new slide-on applications or pre-slit with AEROFLEX Self-Seal™ dual tape seam closure for installed piping. As with all AEROFLEX® formulations, a proprietary blend of EPDM rubber is the key to White/Gray’s long lasting performance!
Available in unslit and self-seal tubes in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses to meet energy code and condensation control requirements.
• ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
• ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
• Buy American
• California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
• EPA TSCA Section 6(h)
• IECC®, International Energy Conservation Code®
• Efficient, low-thermal conductivity
• Long lasting – Excellent UV AND Moisture Resistance
• Indoor Advantage[TM] Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOC's)
• Environmental Product Declarations (EPD’s)
• Health Product Declarations (HPD’s)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
Hot and Cold Water Plumbing
Continuous Operating Temperature Range: -297°F to 257°F ( -183°C to 125°C)
Thermal Conductivity @ 75°F (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.03
Non-corrosive on stainless steel (ASTM C692)
Fire Safety: passes 25/50 (ASTM E84, UL723, CAN/ULC-S102)*
Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)
*Through 2-inch wall thickness