View/download data sheet.
View/download safety data sheet
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
AeroFit™ Mechanical Grooved Insulation Fitting Covers
AeroFit™ Mechanical Grooved EPDM closed-cell fitting covers are engineered for quick installation on large piping systems insulated with Aerocel® closed-cell elastomeric foam insulation. Made with the same proprietary EPDM-based formula as other Aerocel insulations, AeroFit covers help maintain the seamless integrity of your non-polar EPDM insulating system.
Precise factory fabrication saves field labor and improves the overall aesthetics of installation for these complex applications. Ensures consistent, long-lasting thermal performance and protection against moisture and environmental stresses.
Available in all Aerocel EPDM closed-cell elastomeric foam formulations -- AC, REF™, ULP® and White/Gray.
Wide range of ID’s (½”- 6” IPS) and thicknesses (½” – 1½”). See data sheet for more details.
• ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
• IECC, International Energy Conservation Code
• ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
• Buy American Act
• California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
• EPA TSCA Section 6(h)
• MIL-P-15280 (S,T)
• Eliminates jobsite fabrication
• Reduces complex cutting
• Maintains seamless integrity of your EPDM system
• Indoor Advantage[TM] Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• Verified Environmental Product Declarations (EPD’s) and Health Product Declarations (HPD’s)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
Large pipe sizes
45° and 90° elbows
• Continuous Operating Range: -297°F to 257°F ( -183°C to 125°C)
• Thermal Conductivity @ 75°F (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
• Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.03
• Fire Rating: 25/50 rated (ASTM E84)*
• Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
• Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)
*Through 2-inch wall