View/download data sheet.
View/download safety data sheet
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
AEROFLEX® offers single-source hermetic system accessories, including EPDM fitting covers, insulated pipe supports, specialty contact adhesives, tapes, and coatings, and are covered by an express limited warranty.
Aeroseal Fast-Tack Adhesive
Aeroseal is a solvent-based contact adhesive specially formulated for vapor-sealing adjoining seams of AEROFLEX® tube, sheet and roll insulation and also for bonding AEROFLEX EPDM™ insulation to a variety of flat and curved surfaces. Provides immediate bond to metal, PVC melamine and other approved substrates. Suitable for continuous operating temperatures up to 257°F (125°C) on piping and 200°F (93°C) sheets & rolls.
Available in black and amber.
Sizes: Gallon, quart, pint (brush-top), 1/2 pint (brush-top)
• Strong, tenacious bonds
• Fast tack -- sets up in 1 to 3 minutes, depending on jobsite conditions
• Provides immediate vapor seal at seams
• Easy to apply with brush or short-nap roller
• Protects piping and equipment by reducing the potential of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
• Aeroflex Protape®, Aerocoat™ and Aerocoat LVOC® tapes and coatings can be applied immediately after installation
Refrigeration piping & equipment
HVAC and VRF piping & equipment
Chilled water piping & equipment
Plumbing piping & equipment
Service Temperature Range: -20°F (-29°C) to +257°F (+125°C)
Coverage: approximately 200 ft2/gal
Tack Time: 1-3 minutes (tacky to the touch)
Application Temperature Range: from 40°F (4°C ) and to 100°F (38°C)
Fire Safety: < 25/50 Dry Time: none, immediate
Shelf Life: 1 year
VOC content: 417 g/L