View/download data sheet.
View/download safety data sheet
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
AEROFLEX® offers single-source hermetic system accessories, including EPDM fitting covers, insulated pipe supports, specialty contact adhesives, tapes, and coatings, and are covered by an express limited warranty.
Aerocoat LVOC® Insulation Coating
Aerocoat LVOC® is a low-VOC insulation coating specially formulated to prolong the life cycle of AEROFLEXEPDM™ insulation for exterior applications. Aerocoat LVOC® protects all AEROFLEX® insulation from UV degradation and complies with U.S. energy codes that require painted protection of insulation in exterior environments.
Availability: 1-gallon containers (White).
- ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings
- IECC®, International Energy Conservation Code®
- ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
- California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
- SCAQMD Rule 1113, Architectural Coatings, VOC content
- CDPH Standard Method v1.2, Low-Emitting Materials, VOC Emissions, Interior and Exterior-applied coatings
- Living Building Challenge, Material Red List
• Excellent UV protection
• Prolongs life cycle of AEROFLEX® insulation
• Indoor Advantage[TM] Gold Certified for low chemical emissions
• Meets U.S. energy codes for exterior protection of cellular foam insulation
• Complies with LEED® low-VOC content and emission requirements for interior and exterior-applied coatings
• Free of Red-List chemicals identified by Living Building Challenge (LBC)
Refrigeration piping & equipment
HVAC and VRF piping & equipment
Chilled water piping & equipment
Plumbing piping & equipment
Coverage: up to 300 sq. ft. (approximate, dependent on application thickness)
VOC content: < 0.1 g/L
VOC emissions: 0.5 mg/m3 or less
Red List chemical: Zero
Dry Time: 4 hours between coats
Reapplication: 3-5 years
Shelf Life: 1 year