View/download data sheet.
View/download safety data sheet
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
AEROFLEX® offers single-source hermetic system accessories, including EPDM fitting covers, insulated pipe supports, specialty contact adhesives, tapes, and coatings, and are covered by an express limited warranty.
Aeroseal LVOC™ Black Low-VOC Adhesive
Aeroseal LVOC™ Black contact adhesive is specially formulated for sealing AEROFLEX EPDM™ formulated pipe, sheet, and roll insulations for low-VOC applications. Can also be used to adhere AEROFLEX EPDM™ to various curved and flat surfaces, including metal and other substrates. Suitable for operating temperatures up to 257°F (125°C) for piping and 200°F (93°C) when adhering Aeroflex insulation to approved substrates.
Ideal for projects where low-emitting materials are required to meet various indoor environmental-quality standards. Meets VOC limits for LEED® EQ Credit: Low-Emitting Materials, Adhesives & Sealants and Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Materials requirements.
Sizes: Gallon, pint (brush-top)
• California Department of Public Health (CDPH) Standard Method v1.2 for VOC emissions
• SCAQMD Rule 1168 for VOC content
• VOC emissions: 0.5 mg/m3 or less
• Living Building Challenge (LBC) Red List Materials
• Strong, tenacious bonds
• Fast tack – ready for adhesion in 3 to 5 minutes, depending on job site conditions
• Indoor Advantage[TM] Gold Certified for low chemical emissions
• Provides immediate vapor seal at seams
• Easy to apply with a brush or short-nap roller
• Protects piping & equipment by reducing the potential of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
• Aeroflex Protape®, Aerocoat™ and Aerocoat LVOC® tapes and coatings can be applied immediately after installation
Refrigeration piping & equipment
HVAC and VRF piping & equipment
Chilled water piping & equipment
Plumbing piping & equipment
Service Temperature Range: -20°F (-29°C) to +257°F (+125°C)
Application Temperatures Range: 40°F (4°C ) to 100°F (38°C)
Tack Time: 3-5 minutes (dry to the touch)
Dry Time: none, immediate
Fire Safety: < 25/50 Coverage: approximately 200 ft2/gal
VOC content: 0.4 g/L
Shelf Life: 1 year