View/download data sheet.
View/download safety data sheet
SINGLE SOURCE SOLUTIONS!
Aeroflex has everything you need to complete your insulation project, including pipe hanger fittings, fabricated fittings, tapes, adhesives & coatings.
AeroFit™ EPDM Insulation Fitting Covers
AeroFit fitting covers are prefabricated for fast, high-quality installation over mechanical grooved fittings, elbows, tees and P-traps. Factory fabrication reduces installation costs and helps conserve energy by preventing heat gain/loss. AeroFit covers also improve aesthetic appearance of installation and reduce the probability of corrosion under insulation (CUI).
Available in a wide variety of thicknesses in popular I.D. sizes up to 6-inch IPS. Each fitting is prefabricated from Aerocel AC, REF, White/Gray and ULP closed-cell pipe insulation for seamless EPDM durability, low thermal conductivity and UV-resistance.
See data sheet for available sizes and thicknesses.
- ASHRAE Standard 90.1, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Building
- ASHRAE Standard 189.1, International Green Construction Code®
- Buy American Act
- California Title 24, Building Energy Efficiency Standards
- CDPH Specification 01350, VOC emissions
- EPA TSCA Section 6(h)
- IECC, International Energy Conservation Code
- MIL-P-15280 (S,T)
• Eliminates jobsite fabrication
• Reduces complex cutting
• Maintains seamless integrity of your EPDM system
• Indoor Advantage[TM] Gold Certified for low chemical emissions (VOCs)
• Verified Environmental Product Declarations (EPD’s) and Health Product Declarations (HPD’s)
• No CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, PBDEs, formaldehyde, nitrosamine or fibers
• Small pipe sizes
• 45° and 90° elbows
• Continuous Operating Range: -297°F to +257°F ( -183°C to +125°C)
• Thermal Conductivity @ 75°F (Btu·in./hr·ft2·°F): 0.245
• Water Vapor Permeability (Perm·inch): 0.03
• Fire Rating: 25/50 rated (ASTM E84)*
• Plenum-Rated: NFPA 90A/90B
• Self-extinguishing (ASTM D635)
*Through 2-inch wall